A prison under the guise of a mental asylum, it is headed by Viscount Rausan, the leader of the remnants of the Spanish Inquisition.
Most of the facility consists of hallways lined with small, lightly-furnished cells. Each door is marked with a diamond, spade, heart, or club as an indicator of which key is used to open it.
Electric Chair Room
A large room with a portion of the floor risen. There are tables scattered about, but the main feature of the room is the grotesque-looking electric chair in the center of the room, wired to the ceiling. It appears to be used for torture rather than execution.
A room containing many table-like pieces of furniture and a small fountain in each corner. Looking closely, each fountain appears to have a switch at the bottom.
Halley's Mother's Cell
A cell that is much larger than the rest, and locked with it's own key. Most likely used to house extremely troublesome or special prisoners. The doors are very thick and possibly reinforced by magic, and the key remains under heavy guard.
- Laurel Slingshot - Inside the guard house at the gate.
- Demon Ward Necklace - Behind the fence on the right side of the gate.
- Club Key - Found in a Heart Key locked cell.
- Key to Success - Found in a Heart Key locked cell.
- Fruit of Yggdrasil - Found in the second cell on the right.
- Diamond Key - Found in the first cell in the second hallway.
- Gold Coin - Found in the third cell in the second hallway.
- Platinum Coin - Found in the fourth cell in the second hallway.
- Dungeon Key - Found in the second cell in the second hallway.
- Fire Gravestone - Re-examine the chest that contained the Dungeon Key.
- Bronze Coin - Near the last cell on the right in the first hallway.
- Lottery Ticket - Under the first arc at the end of the second hallway.
- Silver Coin - Near the upper-left table in the fountain room
- Deathblade, Jiru - Examine the rags on the floor inside Koudelka's cell. (Revisit)
No.04: Introverted Chopin