Its entrance is close to a river beside a bridge leading out of Petrograd. The player must progress through the labyrinth by opening iron gates, each labeled with a letter from the Cyrillic alphabet.
To open these gates, a lever with the same letter must be pulled. But aside from these gates, there is a gate without a lever.
The player encounters the remains of a nobleman who plagues the dungeon. On a piece of paper, he wrote that someone stole a silver locket from him.
Once the player finds the locket and returns it to the body, the air loses its negativity and the gate that leads into the Winter Palace.
There are a few things to look for in this dungeon, such as a couple Crests. One skeleton holds an act to the Nibelungen opera, upgrading one of Karin's Sword Arts. There is a zombie wolf that Blanca can fight for the Wolf Bout.
Great precautions must be taken, since the wolf's attacks induce Paralysis.
Enemies Encountered[edit | edit source]
Items[edit | edit source]
Treasure Chests[edit | edit source]
- Mana Seed
- Talisman of Luck - Go south from the chamber with the gate indicators, then turn west. Around the corner and down the hallway, examine the skeletons to the right just before the next intersection.
- Plastron - The corner to the east of the "beh" lever.
- Silver Locket
- Seal 2 - From the chamber with the plaque indicating the opened gates, go south, then take the first fork west. In the corner is a chest.
- Leraje Crest - Take the first and second forks north, turn east, then turn north again.
Ground[edit | edit source]
- Nibelung Scene 7 - Examine the skeletons beside the save point at the entrance.
- Thera Root - Examine the skeleton at the end of the first hallway.
- Lottery Ticket - Take the first available fork north, then west, and examine the skeleton in the corner.
- Strongoids - Go south from the room with the gate indicators, then west at the fork, then examine the bars just after a pair of skeletons.
- Leonardo's Bear - From the start, go north at the first three forks, go around a corner, and then examine the next corner.
- Andromalius Crest - In the southwest corner of the room with the gate indicators and coffins and a save point, between the coffin and the wall.
- The Magician Tarot Card - From the room with the coffins, take the east exit. Examine the tip of the third corner.
NPC Interaction[edit | edit source]
- Attack Boost - Speak to the Ring Soul. - From the start, go north at the first two forks, then east, then north, and really push into the second corner you turn.