After Yuri and his friends arrived in Florence, they sought the assistance of an old fortuneteller named Carla for information on Sapientes Gladio. She eagerly shrugged off the offer, but asked them for one favor. She needed the Adriatic Magnolia flower, which she said grows on Manmariana Island in the Adriatic Sea.
Lucia served as a guide the whole time, but instead attempts to trap and eliminate Yuri and his friends thoughout the search.
Manmariana Island is an incredibly complex map full of puzzles. One of the doors in the atrium is locked, forcing Yuri to find the key for it. There are two major puzzles. One is the blood type gate. To get the treasure beyond the door, one with type AB blood must open it. Fortunately there is plenty of room to experiment with the characters' blood types before making a decision. The second, by greater, puzzle is the zodiac gates.
The player must find twelve tiles for each sign of the Zodiac. After that, they must be placed in the correct order according to the poem written on the panel.
One of the doors opens into a second large room leading into a garden, where Lucia releases Andre on Yuri and his companions. Unfortunately the death trap backfired and Yuri must save Lucia from Andre.
It turns out that Sapientes Gladio sent mercenaries as customers to kill off Carla and Lucia. So each time she brings them to Manmariana Island and feeds them to Andre. After realizing that Yuri and the others are not members of Sapientes Gladio, she cooperates and gives them the location of their Italian branch headquarters.
- Hit Area Expand
- Pure Seed
- Thera Seed
- Star Key
- Fifth Key
- Petrify 1 - Found behind the AB Blood door. Permanently missable if the door is not opened correctly.
- Aries Tile
- Taurus Tile
- Gemini Tile
- Leo Tile
- Virgo Tile
- Libra Tile
- Scorpio Tile
- Sagittarius Tile
- Capricorn Tile
- Aquarius Tile
- Pisces Tile
- Cancer Tile
- Beleth Crest - Dropped by Andre.
There is an option of eating a plate of fortune cookies on a table in one of the mansion's siderooms. There is a random chance that the player's fortune will be positive, negative, or neutral, which will either increase, decrease, or not affect, the HP and MP of the party.
- You're full of physical vitality! Let the enemy come. You'll knock them out in one blow!
- Your mind is filled with energy! Let the enemy come. You'll bowl them over with your fierce determination!
- I suppose you could say your body was feeling fairly good.
- I suppose you could say your mind was feeling fairly good.
- Your body's condition is feeling so-so. Not too bad, not all that great.
- Your mind's condition is feeling so-so. Not too bad, not all that great.
- I suppose you could say your body was feeling just a little bit tired.
- I suppose you could say your mind was feeling just a little bit frazzled
- Physically, you've been driving yourself too hard. Your body is weary.
- Mentally, you've been driving yourself too hard. Your mind is weary.
- Fatigue has been building, and you've reached your limit. You're exhausted.
- Stress has been building, and you've reached your limit. You're frazzled.