The Neameto Float (also called Neameeto, Neam, The Float, Palace of the Deranged Gods or the Mad God's Castle) is the result from the literature if the Codex of Lurie, which is used to summon the "Other Gods".
A giant floating castle shaped like The "Tower of Babel" by painter, Pieter Brueghel the Elder. It serves as a beacon to the Meta-God calling it from beyond the stars.
Like the Valorization, this ritual also needs the power of a unique person but it needs a different power source, like Albert says "the key of darkness" which is of course Koudelka.
Neam is what was left on Earth by other beings that visited the planet.
There are approximately a hundred legacies, but most are left in ruin, with the Float being one of the few intact ones.
Floors[edit | edit source]
Neam has three floors that each have different monsters, mini-bosses and obstacles.
The first, and second floors are fairly straight forward, but the third has a confusing warp maze that will continually teleport the party to various warp locations.
Eventually Yuri and party have a final showdown with Albert Simon, after which, Albert admits he has made a mistake and takes our heroes to God's Throne for the Final Showdown!
Enemies Encountered[edit | edit source]
|Enkidu||Ecountered on First Floor|
|Hangman||Ecountered on First Floor|
|Emptiness||Ecountered on First Floor|
|Enigma||Ecountered on Second Floor|
|Arcmine||Ecountered on Second Floor|
|Sweeper||Ecountered on Second Floor|
|Red Cap||Ecountered on Third Floor|
|Black Widow||Ecountered on Third Floor|
|Cockatrice||Ecountered on Third Floor|
|Soul Block||First Floor Mini-boss|
|Hate||Second Floor Mini-boss|
|Scapegoat||Third Floor Mini-boss|
Items[edit | edit source]
Treasure Chests[edit | edit source]
- Seal of Aura - In the northwest corner of Soul Block's chamber.
- Lottery Ticket - In the southwest corner of Soul Block's chamber.
- Berserker Earrings - In the northeast corner of Soul Block's chamber.
- Crank Slingshot - Examine the green light in the southeast corner of Soul Block's chamber, then backtrack to the hallway with the triangular release panel and take the west hallway.
- Seal of Vitality - Head through the northern door on the right from Soul Block's chamber, then take the northwest fork.
- Silver Thread Coat - Head through the norther door on the right from Soul Block's chamber, then take the northeast fork to examine the blue light. Head east from Soul Block's chamber and examine the chest on the left.
- Sage Staff - Beyond the blue barrier to the east of Soul Block's chamber, examine the chest on the right.
- Rubber Suit - Through the northern door on the left from Soul Block's chamber, take the northeast fork and examine the chest on the left. If you must disable the red energy barrier, examine the red light to the east of Soul Block's chamber.
- Monk Earrings - Through the northern door on the left from Soul Block's chamber, take the northeast fork and examine the chest on the right.
- Mind's Eye - After the first warp, head south, then after the next warp, examine the left corner of the balcony.
- Heretic's Coat - After the first warp, head north. Head up the stairs and left, then upstairs and into the left corner.
- Talisman of Power - After the first warp, head north. Head up the stairs and right.
- Vampire-blade, Blodauth - After the first warp, head north. Head up the stairs and right. Head west. The chest is up the first staircase to the right.
- Fifth Key - After the first warp, head north. Head up the stairs and right. Head west. Head up the staircase into another warp.