Nicolai and Akechi similarities Edit
Man its been a while since I've been on here, just a thought should we add a trivia page and talk about how similar Akechi (from Persona 5) and Nicolai are. I just finished the game like a week ago and it's scary just how similar the two are in comparison to each other if you go to the Persona 5 wiki and read about him you can see how they connect to each other, just a thought.
- Both Akechi and Nicolai come from fathers with political power that abandoned their mothers who died early in their life and have sworn a goal to get revenge on their dads
- Both are being used by an evil man wanting to gain political power but plan on betraying their benefactor.
- They use their position in society to gain people's trust, but in reality, use their position for their own personal gain
- Both are seen as charming and persuasive people but hide a ruthless and cold demeanor
- They both have an affinity to light, while their rivals (the protagonist) has an affinity for dark
- Both forsake their original goals in order to defeat the protagonist to prove their superiority
I could put in more comparisons but I think you get the point why I thought they felt so similar. I would recommend the persona series it's like playing a Shadow Hearts game but with Japanese High school students lol.
- Hey ya Scryer, long time no see :)
- Unless the devs or game specifically links the two together (e.g the developers say that Nicolai from Shadow Hearts was an influence on Akechi) it's probably best to avoid writing about their perceived character similarities in the article. Obviously, if you can think of a good case for it, go ahead, but I'd advise against it, if it's just how similar they are as character archetypes. That's for your judgment of course, as I have no idea regarding the Persona games. - 0001 (talk) 06:48, May 9, 2017 (UTC)
- Yeah, your probs right its just I saw a lot of Nicolai from Akechi and I got excited a little carried away.... they just had many similarities to each other.